High quality knitted shade fabric supplied in bulk rolls with a highly durable waterproof coating. Designed for awnings and shade covers specifically for commercial architectural applications, where a waterproof structure is required.
- Waterproof shade fabric
- Strong PE fabric won’t rot or absorb moisture
- Coated using Gale Pacific “ Advanced Coating Technology”
- Fabric lays flat for ease of fabrication
- LDPE coating has excellent dirt repellent properties
- 100% recyclable material
- LDPE coating has exceptional adhesions to knitted substrate
- Hot air / wedge weldable
- Warranty (side facing sun), Coated Side 5 yr UV, Non-coated Side 10yr UV
- Engineered in Australia to meet the harsh climate
Selecting The Position:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s);
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecues;
- Sun direction;
- Wind speed and direction.
There could also be other factors specific to your situation which require consideration.
Selecting Fixing Accessories:
There is an extensive range of fixing accessories available to help you secure your shade sails. These accessories are readily available from your hardware supplier.