- HDPE or PVC fabric is belong to customer's need, stainless steel frame. In some countries, they install wooden frame.
- There are 2 standard size: 3x3m and 4x2m
- Able to set up with flexible frame
Selecting The Position:
Before you commence installation, it is very important that you consider the most suitable location for your shade sails. Take into account the following:
- Size of the shade sail(s);
- Strength of existing structures intended to be anchor points;
- Ability to insert suitable fixing posts;
- Location of barbecues;
- Sun direction;
- Wind speed and direction.
There could also be other factors specific to your situation which require consideration.
Selecting Fixing Accessories:
There is an extensive range of fixing accessories available to help you secure your shade sails. These accessories are readily available from your hardware supplier.
Chain, wire, or thick, strong rope can be used to extend your shade sail corner to a fixing point if required.